Those traveling to Gasparillo are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Port of Spain (POS-Piarco Intl.), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gasparillo
Places to visit in the larger region include Pointe-a-Pierre Wildfowl Trust, Manny Ramjohn Stadium, and La Vega Estate. You'll also find Gulf City Mall and Hanuman Murti Statue in the area.
As you plan your trip to Gasparillo, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 26 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- New Horizon Bed and Breakfast is located in central Gasparillo. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Gasparillo features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Grand Diamond Hotel Suites Trinidad is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the center of Gasparillo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Piarco can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Airport Suites Hotel is located 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the heart of Gasparillo. This 2.5-star hotel in Piarco features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Gasparillo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gasparillo is 2.60 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F