Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Georgetown has to offer. A top sight in the area is Ocala National Forest.
- You'll find 68 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ocala
- The closest major airport is in Gainesville, FL (GNV-Gainesville Regional), 45.7 mi (73.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Georgetown
A favorite place to visit in the city is Georgetown United Methodist Church. Additionally, you'll find Ocala National Forest in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Georgetown, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 32 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Bring Your Boat Today and Start Enjoying the St John River is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from central Georgetown. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Palatka can enjoy access to a marina and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Quality Inn And Suites Riverfront is located 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the heart of Georgetown. This 2-star motel in Crescent City features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its clean rooms.
- Lake View Motel is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the center of Georgetown. This 2.5-star hotel in Palatka features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Georgetown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Georgetown gets about 41.69 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F