Visiting Globe - Miami
Visitors to Globe - Miami are sure to enjoy the casinos and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, archaeological sites, and lakeside setting.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Globe - Miami
- The closest major airport is in Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 48.2 mi (77.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 51.2 mi (82.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Globe - Miami
Cultural venues in the city include Bullion Plaza Cultural Center, Gila County Historical Museum, and Cobre Valley Center for the Arts. The city's natural beauty is on display at Old Dominion Historic Mine Park, Round Mountain Park, and Needle Mountain. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Corre Valley Country Club and Besh Ba Gowah Archeological Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Globe - Miami. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dream Manor Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Globe - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Copper Hills Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Globe - Miami
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 100°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.09 inches of rain falls on Globe - Miami each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 99°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F