Visiting Gold Canyon
Visitors to Gold Canyon are sure to enjoy the golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, mountain views, and spas. Top sights in the area include Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Taliesin West, and Talking Stick Resort Arena.
- You'll find 3237 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 22.8 mi (36.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gold Canyon
Golfing is a top activity, and Gold Canyon Golf Resort is one place to visit. You'll also find Boyce Thompson Arboretum State Park and Canyon Lake in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Gold Canyon. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Gold Canyon Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Gold Canyon Golf Resort & Spa - Our customers like the helpful staff and quiet rooms at this resort. This 3.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Gold Canyon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 105°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Gold Canyon gets about 8.86 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 103°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 40°F