There's no doubt that time spent in the natural world is great for our health. So, if you are feeling run down, a stop at Goldwater Lake is just what you need.
To visit, step off the beaten track a little and head to Prescott, which is situated 75 miles from the state capital, Phoenix.
You'll find a minimum of 21 hotels within a radius of 6 miles of Goldwater Lake. The Hassayampa Inn and Residence Inn by Marriott Prescott are some of the better choices here.
If you're traveling on a tight budget, you'll find a few appropriate accommodation options in the vicinity. Don't look further than the Comfort Inn at Ponderosa Pines or the Rodeway Inn for comfortability at a good price.
Other Places to Visit near Goldwater Lake
When you've finished checking out Goldwater Lake, you may like to venture further. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- Get a look into the lifestyle and society of this area by roaming along Whiskey Row. It's a great opportunity to meet some of the welcoming local residents.
- Organize a journey to Yavapai County Courthouse and find out about politics.
- Take your kids to the Smoki Museum and learn all about unearthed objects and past civilizations.
- Travel back through time by visiting Prescott Historic Downtown, a lovingly preserved area where it's easy to visualize what life was like decades ago.
- Take note of how the characters you read of in history books come to life as you look at the intriguing collection at Sharlot Hall Museum.