Visitors to Golem are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Golem
- The closest major airport is in Tirana (TIA-Rinas Intl.), 15 mi (24.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Golem
Places to visit in the larger region include Durres Tower, Durres Amphitheatre, and Epoka University. You'll also find Selman Stermasi Stadium and Preze Castle in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Golem. This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Oaz - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Golem
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Golem gets about 50.00 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F