Visitors to Grafarkirkja are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Grafarkirkja
Places to visit in the larger region include Systravatn, Systrafoss, and Stjórnarfoss. Additionally, you'll find Kirkjugólf in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Grafarkirkja, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 11 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Icelandair Hotel Klaustur is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from central Grafarkirkja. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Efri-Vik can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Laki is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the center of Grafarkirkja. This 3.5-star hotel in Kirkjubaejarklaustur features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and room size.
- Hótel Geirland is located 15.9 mi (25.7 km) from the heart of Grafarkirkja. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kirkjubaejarklaustur can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Grafarkirkja
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 36°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 57°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 57°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 44°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Grafarkirkja each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 56°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 25°F