Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Gramsons has to offer. There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gramsons
Places to visit in the larger region include Pemberton Distillery, Joffre Lakes Provincial Park, and Pemberton Heritage Museum. Additionally, you'll find Pemberton & District Community Centre and Big Sky Golf and Country Club in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Gramsons, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 16 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- The Fairmont Chateau Whistler is 25.7 mi (41.3 km) from the center of Gramsons. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Whistler can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler is located 25.5 mi (41 km) from the heart of Gramsons. This 5-star resort in Whistler features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Horstman House by Whistler Premier is 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from central Gramsons. Guests who stay at this 4-star condo in Whistler can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Dressing for Gramsons
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Gramsons is 1.61 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F