Grand Canyon Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Grand Canyon and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 64 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Flagstaff is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff. This hotel offers an indoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Hotel Aspen InnSuites Flagstaff/Grand Canyon. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Grand Canyon
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- April-June: the average is 85°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Grand Canyon is 16.17 inches
Exploring Grand Canyon with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails, Grand Canyon has lots to offer visitors including its natural beauty and riverfront. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Grand Canyon National Park and Grand Canyon Visitor Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Mather Point and Hopi House.