Visitors to Grandville are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries and riverfront. Around the area, top sights include John Ball Zoo, Gerald R. Ford Museum, and Public Museum of Grand Rapids.
- You'll find 92 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Grand Rapids
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 29.7 mi (47.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Grandville
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and RiverTown Crossings Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find John Ball Zoo and Gerald R. Ford Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Grandville. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Prairieside Suites Luxury Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids SW - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Residence Inn By Marriott Grand Rapids West - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Public Museum of Grand Rapids, located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Grand Rapids Children's Museum, which is 6.1 mi/9.9 km away.
Dressing for Grandville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Grandville gets about 38.27 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F