Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Guayabo, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the hot springs and restaurants. The tucked away and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Rincon de la Vieja National Park.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Guayabo
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 26.6 mi (42.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Guayabo
Rincon de la Vieja National Park is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Miravalles Volcano and Upala Central Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Guayabo. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Anita Rainforest Ranch - This 3-star lodge features a restaurant, free parking, and a rooftop terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet rooms.
- Blue River Resort & Hot Springs - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and WiFi at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 5 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Guayabo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- Guayabo gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F