Visiting Haad Rin
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Haad Rin, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Big Buddha Statue, Namuang Waterfall, and Haad Rin Nai Beach.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in Haad Rin
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Haad Rin
The city's sunsets and beaches provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Haad Rin Nai Beach. Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Haad Rin Pier is one place to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Big Buddha Statue and Namuang Waterfall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Haad Rin. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Moonstone Studio - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- The COAST Resort (adult only 16+) - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this resort. This 4-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Phangan Pearl Villa - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Top places to see around the area include Tharn Sadet Waterfall, located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center, and Bangrak Beach, which is 8.2 mi/13.2 km away.
Dressing for Haad Rin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- About 3.07 inches of rain falls on Haad Rin each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F