Visiting Happy Jack
Those traveling to Happy Jack are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Happy Jack, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Sedona, AZ (SDX), 23 mi (36.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 31.3 mi (50.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Happy Jack
Places to visit in the larger region include Coconino National Forest and M Diamond Ranch. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Happy Jack, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 290 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Smell of the Pines and the Wind Whisitling Through the Trees Will Make a Memory is 18.9 mi (30.3 km) from the center of Happy Jack. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sedona can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- New! 5BR Happy Jack Cabin W/deck & Game Room! is located 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the heart of Happy Jack. This 4-star hotel in Sedona features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Happy Jack Cabin W/hot Tub & Wraparound Porch! is 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from central Happy Jack. This 2.5-star hotel in Sedona features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Bell Rock, located 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Chapel of the Holy Cross, which is 21.3 mi (34.3 km) away.
Dressing for Happy Jack
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 96°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Happy Jack gets about 18.23 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F