Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Hardeeville, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, theaters, and forests.
- You'll find 1574 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hilton Head
- The closest major airport is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hardeeville
The city's natural beauty is on display at Savannah National Wildlife Refuge, Calibogue Sound, and Tybee National Wildlife Refuge. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Richard Gray Baseball Complex and South Carolina Welcome Center.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Hardeeville. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Hardeeville Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Holiday Inn Express Hardeeville - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Quality Inn And Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hardeeville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Hardeeville gets about 47.99 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F