Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Hella, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its northern lights and bars. In Hella, there are 24 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hella
The northern lights and waterfalls highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Hekla Volcano, Hjalparfoss, and Fjallabak Nature Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stong and Landmannalaugar.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Hella. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fagrabrekka Guesthouse - With a stay at this 3-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and quiet location.
- Snotra Hostel - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hostel. With a stay at this 2-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
- River Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a bar, a spa tub, and a terrace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hella
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 55°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 57°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 48°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Hella gets about 30.71 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 56°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F