Visitors to Hemet are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and baseball games. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, entertainment choices, and opera houses. Top sights around the area include Desert Hills Premium Outlets and March Field Air Museum.
- You'll find 157 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Temecula
- The closest major airport is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley), 15 mi (24.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.), 27 mi (43.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hemet
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ramona Bowl Amphitheatre, Diamond Valley Lake Marina, and Western Science Center. Additionally, you might want to add San Jacinto Mountains to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Hemet. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Hemet - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn Hemet - Our customers like the quiet location and WiFi at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Top places to visit around the area include Desert Hills Premium Outlets, located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of the city, and March Field Air Museum, which is 19.5 mi/31.4 km away.
Dressing for Hemet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 100°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Hemet gets about 10.79 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F