Visitors can enjoy all that Holmavik has to offer including the waterfront and museums. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Holmavik
A couple of favorite places to visit are Museum of Sorcery and Witchcraft and Holmavik Harbor. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Holmavik, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options nearby.
- Visit Holmavik Guesthouse is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the center of Holmavik. This 2-star hostel in Holmavik features free WiFi and free parking.
- Thomsen Bjarkalundur is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from central Holmavik. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Berufjardarvatn can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Malarhorn Guesthouse is located 8.1 mi (13 km) from the heart of Holmavik. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Drangsnes can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Holmavik
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 41°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 55°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 57°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 48°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Average annual rainfall for Holmavik is 30.71 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 56°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F