Visiting Hope Valley
Visitors can enjoy all that Hope Valley has to offer including its golf courses. A top sight in the area is Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea.
- There are 355 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Westerly, RI (WST-Westerly State), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hope Valley
A favorite place to visit in the city is Richmond Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Hope Valley, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 17 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Mohegan Sun is 19 mi (30.6 km) from the center of Hope Valley. This 4.5-star resort in Montville features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a casino. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- The Fox Tower at Foxwoods is 12 mi (19.4 km) from central Hope Valley. This 4-star resort in Mashantucket features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a casino. Our customers like its overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bellissimo Grande Hotel is located 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the heart of Hope Valley. This 3.5-star hotel in North Stonington features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Dressing for Hope Valley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.40 inches of rain falls on Hope Valley each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F