Visitors to Husavik are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and bars.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Husavik
- The closest major airport is in Akureyri (AEY), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Husavik
Top activities include whale watching and exploring the waterfront, while Husavik Harbour is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Laugavollur and Laugum Pool in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Husavik. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fosshotel Husavik - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Arbol Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this guesthouse. This 2-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Húsavík Guesthouse - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Husavik
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 36°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 57°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 57°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 44°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Husavik gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 56°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 25°F