Visitors can enjoy all that Hvammur has to offer including its hot springs. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hvammur
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Edda Laugar in Saelingsdalur - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hvammur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 41°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 55°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 57°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 48°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 30.71 inches of rain falls on Hvammur each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 56°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F