Visitors can enjoy all that Hvolsvollur has to offer including the golf courses and northern lights. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and rural setting. In Hvolsvollur, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hvolsvollur
A couple of favorite places to visit are Saga Centre and Lava Centre. In the area, you'll also find Hella Golf Course and Seljalandsfoss.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Hvolsvollur. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Spói Guesthouse - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Brú Guesthouse - Our customers love the high-quality beds and location at this cottage. With a stay at this 3-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Lindartún Guesthouse - Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free parking and free Internet. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Hvolsvollur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 55°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 48°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 30.71 inches of rain falls on Hvolsvollur each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 56°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F