Visiting Indian Springs
Travelers to Indian Springs will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Indian Springs
As you plan your trip to Indian Springs, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can stay in a nearby city.
- In Tule Springs, you'll find 2 hotels and other lodging options to choose from and Floyd Lamb State Park is one sight to visit
- There are 2 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Mount Charleston, and a top place worth a visit is Red Rock Canyon
- There are 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pahrump, and sights to visit include Pahrump Nugget Casino and Lake View Executive Golf Course
Dressing for Indian Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 101°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on Indian Springs each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 99°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 35°F