Visitors can enjoy all that Interlachen has to offer including its wineries. Top sights in the area include Castillo de San Marcos, Lightner Museum, and Old St. Augustine Village.
- You'll find 954 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Augustine
- The closest major airport is in Gainesville, FL (GNV-Gainesville Regional), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ocala, FL (OCF-Ocala Intl.), 37.8 mi (60.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Interlachen
A favorite place to visit in the city is Royal Manor Winery. Additionally, you'll find Rice Creek Conservation Area and Palatka Municipal Golf Course in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Interlachen, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 30 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Lakefront Escape With Dock is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Interlachen. This 2.5-star hotel in East Palatka features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and WiFi.
- Best Western Inn Of Palatka is 14.3 mi (23 km) from the center of Interlachen. This 3-star hotel in Palatka features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Crystal Cove Riverfront Resort is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from central Interlachen. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Palatka can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Ocala National Forest, 26.3 mi/42.3 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Interlachen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Interlachen is 49.49 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 49°F