Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Isabela, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Rio Camuy Cave Park and Arecibo Observatory.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in Isabela
- The closest major airport is in Aguadilla (BQN-Rafael Hernandez), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Isabela
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Guajataca Beach, Jobos Beach, and Shacks Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Pozo de Jacinto to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Isabela. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Royal Isabela - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with a private plunge pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Parador Villas Del Mar Hau - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this resort. This 3-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Villa Montana Beach Resort - This 3.5-star condo features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and a restaurant. Expedia customers love its breakfast and high-quality beds.
Popular places to visit in the area include Rio Camuy Cave Park, 14.2 mi/22.9 km from the heart of the city, and Arecibo Observatory, which is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) away.
Dressing for Isabela
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 54.72 inches of rain falls on Isabela each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 68°F