Visiting Isla Blanca
Travelers to Isla Blanca will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is La Isla Shopping Mall.
- You'll find 727 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cancun
- The closest major airport is in Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Isla Blanca
La Isla Shopping Mall is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Playa Mujeres Golf Club and Norte Beach.
As you plan your vacation to Isla Blanca, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 55 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Puerta al Mar is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from central Isla Blanca. This 3-star condo in Isla Blanca features a poolside bar, parking, and a terrace.
- Luxurious Villa Near Cancun is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the center of Isla Blanca. This 4.5-star resort in Avenida Kukulkan features a full-service spa, 8 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and proximity to the airport.
- Marriott Cancun Resort is located 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the heart of Isla Blanca. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Avenida Kukulkan can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room fireplace. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Isla Blanca
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 66°F at night
- Isla Blanca gets about 1.65 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are December and March with an average of 67°F