Visiting Isla Grande
Visitors to Isla Grande are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its aquarium. Top sights around the area include Isla Grande Beach, San Fernando Fort, and Blanca Beach.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Isla Grande
- The closest major airport is in Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Isla Grande
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Isla Grande Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find San Fernando Fort and Blanca Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Isla Grande. This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Cocoliso Island Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and 2 restaurants, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Isla Grande
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 77°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Isla Grande gets about 2.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 73°F