Families and bargain hunters enjoy visiting Jasper though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, football games, and monuments.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Jasper
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 36.4 mi (58.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jasper
The picturesque setting of Gamble Park and Walker County Lake Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Jasper City Hall to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Jasper. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Jasper - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Sleep Inn & Suites Jasper - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Jasper - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Jasper
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Jasper gets about 59.68 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F