Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Jean, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the casinos, restaurants, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and shopping. Top sights around the area include Fashion Outlet of Las Vegas and Primm Valley Golf Club.
- You'll find 4 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Primm
- The closest major airport is in Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jean
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Fashion Outlet of Las Vegas and Primm Valley Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Star of the Desert Arena and Desperado Roller Coaster in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gold Strike Hotel & Gambling Hall - This 3-star hotel features a casino, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Jean
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 102°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 105°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Jean is 3.58 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 102°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F