Visitors can enjoy all that Jocotepec has to offer including the spas, parks, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights in the area include Hospicio Cabanas, Metropolitan Cathedral, and Plaza de Armas.
- You'll find 403 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Guadalajara
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jocotepec
The picturesque setting of Parroquia del Senor del Monte and Sierra De San Juan Cosala exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Lake Chapala to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Jocotepec. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- El Chante Spa Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Real del Monte - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center.
Dressing for Jocotepec
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on Jocotepec each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F