Travelers to Jupiter give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights in the city include Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Jupiter Beach.
- You'll find 683 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 17 mi (27.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jupiter
The beaches and sunrises highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Jupiter Beach, Burt Reynolds Park, and Dubois Park. Baseball fans will find lots to cheer about, while everyone can enjoy an event or game at Roger Dean Stadium or Palm Beach International Raceway. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Hibel Museum of Art.
In Jupiter, you'll be able to select from 54 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Jupiter Waterfront Inn - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall condition.
Top places to see outside the city include Rapids Water Park, located 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Henry Morrison Flagler Museum, which is 15.5 mi/25 km away.
Dressing for Jupiter
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Jupiter gets about 62.40 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 58°F