Visitors to Kirkjubaejarklaustur are sure to enjoy the glaciers, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and local tours. In Kirkjubaejarklaustur, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kirkjubaejarklaustur
The glaciers and northern lights highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Kirkjugólf, Systrafoss, and Systravatn. Additionally, you might want to add Stjórnarfoss to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Kirkjubaejarklaustur. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Magma Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and bed quality.
- Hótel Geirland - Our customers like the overall value and overall condition at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Laki - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Kirkjubaejarklaustur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 57°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 44°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Kirkjubaejarklaustur each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 56°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F