Visitors can enjoy all that Kumbor has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Kumbor
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dubrovnik (DBV), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kumbor
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kotor Bay. In the area, you'll also find Savina Monastery and Kanli Kula Fortress.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kumbor, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 353 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Xanadu is located in the heart of Kumbor. This 3.5-star hotel in Kumbor features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Hedera Residences is located in central Kumbor. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Kumbor can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- P&N Apartments is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city center. This 3-star apartment in Kumbor features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Kumbor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Kumbor gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F