Visiting Lake Mary
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lake Mary, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens and Blue Springs State Park.
- You'll find 8934 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Orlando
- The closest major airport is in Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Mary
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Greenwood Lakes Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Timacuan Golf Club and Mayfair Country Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lake Mary. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Lake Mary - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Westin Lake Mary, Orlando North - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens, located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Blue Springs State Park, which is 13.4 mi (21.5 km) away.
Dressing for Lake Mary
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 53.03 inches of rain falls on Lake Mary each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F