Visiting Lake Worth
Visitors to Lake Worth are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, cafés, and art. Around the area, top sights include Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park, CityPlace, and The Society of the Four Arts.
- You'll find 683 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boca Raton, FL (BCT), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Worth
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as R.G. Kreusler Park and Lake Worth Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Adventure Mini Golf and Palm Beach SkateZone.
In Lake Worth, there are 68 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sabal Palm House Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to the airport.
- The Mango Inn Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Lake Worth-Turnpike - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park, located 6.2 mi (10.1 km) from the city center, and CityPlace, which is 9 mi (14.6 km) away.
Getting Around Lake Worth
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Lake Worth Station. Lake Worth might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Lake Worth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- About 62.40 inches of rain falls on Lake Worth each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 58°F