Visitors to Lakeside are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas and casinos.
- You'll find 223 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Show Low
- The closest major airport is in Show Low, AZ (SOW-Show Low Regional), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lakeside
Places to visit in the larger region include Ponderosa Plaza, Woodland Lake Park, and Pinetop Lakes Golf & Country Club. In the area, you'll also find Hon-Dah Casino and Hon-Dah Casino.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lakeside. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hidden Rest Cabins - Amenities at this 3-star cabin include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its overall value and WiFi.
- Rainbow's End Resort on Rainbow Lake - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this cabin. With a stay at this 3-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a marina, along with free WiFi.
- The Place at Pinetop - Amenities at this 3-star cabin include free parking and an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Lakeside
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- About 16.61 inches of rain falls on Lakeside each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F