Nature enthusiasts enjoy visiting Langata though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, safari tours, and spas. A top sight in the area is Moi International Sports Centre.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Langata
- The closest major airport is in Nairobi (WIL-Wilson), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Langata
A couple of favorite places to visit are Karen Blixen Museum and AFEW Giraffe Centre. Additionally, you'll find Moi International Sports Centre in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Langata. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Acacia Tree Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Hemingways Nairobi - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Troy Nairobi - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Langata
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- Langata gets about 34.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 53°F