Visitors to Liberty are sure to enjoy the forests and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, entertainment choices, and churches.
- You'll find 42 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Monticello
- The closest major airport is in Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 39.8 mi (64.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Liberty
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sullivan County Golf and Country Club and Grossinger Country Club. In the area, you'll also find White Sulphur Springs Synagogue and Neversink Dam.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Budget Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Liberty
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- About 48.23 inches of rain falls on Liberty each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F