Visiting Limburg an der Lahn
History buffs enjoy visiting Limburg an der Lahn though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, bars, and monuments.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Limburg an der Lahn
- The closest major airport is in Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen), 29 mi (46.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 32.4 mi (52.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Limburg an der Lahn
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Limburg Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Oranienstein Castle and St. Lawrence's Church in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Limburg an der Lahn. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dom Hotel Limburg - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Vienna House Easy Limburg - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Limburg an der Lahn
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Limburg Station, Staffel Station, or Limburg Süd Station. Limburg an der Lahn might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Limburg an der Lahn
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 43°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Limburg an der Lahn gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F