Visitors to Loreto are sure to enjoy the golf courses and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours.
- There are 102 hotels and other accommodations in Loreto
- The closest major airport is in Loreto, Baja California Sur (LTO-Loreto Intl.), 5 mi (8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Loreto
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Ligui Beach, Ensenada Blanca, and Loreto Bay National Marine Park. Fishing, golfing, and whale watching are top activities, while sights to visit include Puerto Escondido Harbor and Danzante Bay Golf Course. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum of Missions and Our Lady of Loreto Mission.
In Loreto, there are 102 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Mision Loreto Hotel - This 3.5-star resort features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
- Posada del Cortes Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto - This 4.5-star resort features 5 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Expedia customers like its bar and beach locale.
Dressing for Loreto
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 92°F during the day and 56°F at night
- About 7.09 inches of rain falls on Loreto each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 55°F