Visiting Los Mochis
Visitors to Los Mochis are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, parks, and casinos.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Los Mochis
- The closest major airport is in Los Mochis, Sinaloa (LMM-Federal del Valle del Fuerte Intl.), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Mochis
The city's cultural venues include Casa del Centenario and Valle del Fuerte Regional Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Los Mochis Cathedral, Church of the Sacred Heart, and 27 of September Square. The city's natural beauty is on display at Benjamin F. Johnston Botanical Garden, Sinaloa Park, and Maviri Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Los Mochis. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fiesta Inn Los Mochis - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Ibis Los Mochis - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Best Western Plus Los Mochis - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Los Mochis
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Los Mochis is simple. To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Los Mochis Chepe Station. You can take a ferry and cross the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Los Mochis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Los Mochis gets about 25.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 52°F