Travelers to Lowell will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Appleton Museum of Art, Silver Springs Nature Theme Park, and Paddock Mall.
- You'll find 69 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ocala
- The closest major airport is in Ocala, FL (OCF-Ocala Intl.), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Gainesville, FL (GNV-Gainesville Regional), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lowell
Appleton Museum of Art, Silver Springs Nature Theme Park, and Paddock Mall are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Lowell, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Ocala FL is 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the center of Lowell. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ocala can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Motel 6 Ocala Conference Center is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Lowell. This 2-star hotel in Ocala features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Comfort Suites is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from central Lowell. This 2.5-star hotel in Ocala features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Lowell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.79 inches of rain falls on Lowell each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F