Travelers to Loxahatchee will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include CityPlace, Henry Morrison Flagler Museum, and The Society of the Four Arts.
- You'll find 683 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boca Raton, FL (BCT), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Loxahatchee
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lion Country Safari and J.W. Corbett Wildlife Management Area. You'll also find Sugar Cane Golf Club and Palm Beach International Equestrian Center in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Loxahatchee, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 40 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Loxahatchee Groves Is Located Just Across The Street From Wellington is 16 mi (25.7 km) from the center of Loxahatchee. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sunrise can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Home Away From Home is 16 mi (25.7 km) from central Loxahatchee. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Fort Lauderdale can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Sawgrass Grand Hotel and Suites Sports Complex is located 33.4 mi (53.8 km) from the heart of Loxahatchee. This 2.5-star hotel in Fort Lauderdale features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
Popular places to see outside the city include Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park, 27.7 mi/44.6 km from the city center, and Rapids Water Park, which is 27.9 mi/44.9 km away.
Dressing for Loxahatchee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Loxahatchee is 62.40 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 58°F