Get an overview of this hotel Luxury Madrid hotel in Literary Quarter, walk to Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum
Located in Literary Quarter, this luxury hotel is steps from Congress of Deputies, Fountain of Neptune, and Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum. Parroquia Jesus de Medinaceli and House-Museum of Lope de Vega are also within 5 minutes. Sevilla Station is 6 minutes by foot and Anton Martin Station is 6 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a sauna, WiFi in public areas, and valet parking.
All 470 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include 24-hour room service, minibars, and LED TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Palace, Madrid
The Westin Palace, Madrid features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Westin Palace, Madrid is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Year Built - 1912
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 470
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 19 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 19 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 19 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Smart TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
The Westin Palace, Madrid has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 66 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 66 per night.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 39 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 19 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 19 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 38.77 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 66 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 66 per night
- Madrid Palace Westin
- Madrid Westin Palace
- Palace Madrid
- Palace Madrid Westin
- Westin Madrid
- Westin Madrid Palace
- Westin Palace
- Westin Palace Hotel
- Westin Palace Hotel Madrid
- Westin Palace Madrid
- The Westin Palace Madrid Hotel Madrid
- Westin Palace Madrid Hotel
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Westin Palace, Madrid is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.