Visiting Mal Pais
Visitors to Mal Pais are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. In Mal Pais, there are 19 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mal Pais
The beaches and sunsets exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Carmen Beach and Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Santa Teresa Beach and Cocal Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mal Pais. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Casa Chameleon Mal Pais - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Hotel Oasis - Our customers love the overall value and location at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Vista Naranja Ocean View House - This 2-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and spa services. Expedia customers like its beach locale and room size.
Dressing for Mal Pais
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Mal Pais each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 62°F