Visitors to Manizales are sure to enjoy the shopping and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, cathedral, and football games.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in Manizales
- The closest major airport is in Manizales (MZL-La Nubia), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.), 25 mi (40.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Manizales
The city is notable for landmarks like Church of Los Agustinos, Church of Our Lady of the Rosary, and Los Colonizadores Monument. The city's natural beauty is on display at Los Yarumos Ecopark, Caldas Park, and Recinto del Pensamiento. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Manizales Market is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Manizales. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- El Eden Casa de Huespedes - This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and quiet rooms.
- Hotel Casa Galvez - Our customers like the breakfast at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Quo Quality Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a conference center.
Dressing for Manizales
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 54°F at night
- Manizales gets about 4.29 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 53°F