Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Manning, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting.
- You'll find 37 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sumter
- The closest major airport is in Florence, SC (FLO-Florence Regional), 44.2 mi (71.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Columbia, SC (CAE-Columbia Metropolitan), 55.3 mi (89 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Manning
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wyboo Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Foxboro Golf Club and O'Donnell House.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Manning. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Manning - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Manning - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Baymont by Wyndham Manning - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Manning
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 51.06 inches of rain falls on Manning each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F