Visiting Marina di San Nicola
Those traveling to Marina di San Nicola are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 3546 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marina di San Nicola
Places to visit in the larger region include Castello di Palo, Palude di Torre Flavia, and Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri. You'll also find Maccarese Baths and Macchiagrande Oasis in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Marina di San Nicola, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 72 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Splendido Appartamento a Marina di San Nicola, Vicino al Mare e Vicino Roma is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the center of Marina di San Nicola. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Fiumicino can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from central Marina di San Nicola. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Fiumicino can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Golden Tulip Isola Sacra Rome Airport is located 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the heart of Marina di San Nicola. This 4-star hotel in Fiumicino features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Marina di San Nicola
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Marina di San Nicola gets about 30.59 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F