Visitors to Maunabo are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. The tucked away and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Maunabo
- The closest major airport is in Vieques (VQS-Antonio Rivera Rodriguez), 29 mi (46.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 30 mi (48.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Maunabo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Playa Larga. Additionally, you might want to add Maunabo Lighthouse to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Parador MaunaCaribe - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room LCD TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Maunabo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 71°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Maunabo gets about 52.32 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 72°F