Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Mayer has to offer. There are 102 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 25.8 mi (41.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mayer
Places to visit in the larger region include Highlands Center for Natural History, StoneRidge Golf Course, and Agua Fria National Monument. In the area, you'll also find Fain Park and Northcentral University.
As you plan for your vacation to Mayer, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 102 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Forest Villas Hotel - Prescott is located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of Mayer. This 3-star hotel in Prescott features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hassayampa Inn is 16.8 mi (27 km) from the center of Mayer. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Prescott can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and helpful staff.
- Prescott Resort is 16 mi (25.8 km) from central Mayer. This 3.5-star hotel in Prescott features a full-service spa, a casino, and a restaurant. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Mayer
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Mayer gets about 17.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 24°F