Visitors can enjoy all that McNary has to offer including the restaurants and casinos. There are 256 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Show Low, AZ (SOW-Show Low Regional), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in McNary
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hon-Dah Casino and Hon-Dah Casino. Additionally, you'll find Pinetop Lakes Golf & Country Club and Ponderosa Plaza in the area.
As you start planning your visit to McNary, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 93 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Quiet, Cozy, Hideout in Pinetop, Arizona is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the center of McNary. This 2-star hotel in Show Low features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Show Low is 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from central McNary. This 2-star motel in Pinetop features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Pinetop is located 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the heart of McNary. This 2.5-star hotel in Pinetop features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for McNary
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- McNary gets about 16.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 24°F